Tribal Enrollment/ Per Capita
Eligibility Requirements For Enrollment With The Kickapoo Tribe in Kansas
1. Must possess at least 1/4 degree of Kickapoo Tribe in Kansas blood.
2. Must have both parents enrolled with the Kickapoo Tribe in Kansas.
Must possess 1/4 Kickapoo Tribe in Kansas blood
2. Must have one parent enrolled with the Kickapoo Tribe in Kansas.
3. Must be voted on for acceptance by the General council.
2. Social Security Number.
3. If the father's name does not appear on the Certified Birth Certificate a Paternity Affidavit is required.
Enrollment Application.pdf Paternity Affidavit.pdf Family Tree.pdf
Click on links to download forms.
Director: Tammy Wahwasuck
Phone: (785) 486-2131 ext. 224
Fax: (785) 486-2801
My office handles tribal enrollment and making
photo I.D.’s. If you have not received a new enrollment card with
a picture, the first one is free. Any additional cards will be $10.00
as of August 5th, 2010. I also assist in the admistration of the burial
fund, use contact number above or during the weekends, please call the
Kickapoo Police Department at (785) 486-3665.